For many the best way to discover a country...with one´s own power on two wheels, whether it is pleasure biking along the rivers and lakes or on sharp trails high up in the mountain ….
Not only the well-known Drau cycle path - attracts the whole family for day trips, also the cycle path along the river Gail is gorgeous for cyclist, and definitely a highlight is the Alpe-Adria-Bike-Trail , beautiful and cross-border.
The cycle paths along Lake Faak and Lake Ossiach - are ideal for glorious excursions, stop where you wish, dip into the refreshing water and treat yourself to some local specialities...
For more advanced cyclist, at the our doorstep, the mountains Dobratsch and Gerlitzen offer real challenges...a variety of tours and trails for those of you who love mountain biking or downhill, is simply incredible!
The Carnic Alps, the Nockberge, the mountains Hohe Tauern...are all conveniently located for day trips ... for example the first permanent Austrian downhill track on the mountains Verditz.
Detailed information will be provided by our receptionists: you will receive information and hints about tours and routes, guided bike tours, bike rental services in the Alps-Adriatic-Region, between Austria, Italy and Slovenia.
The most beautyful cycling routes around Warmbad-Villach:
Distance: 46,8 km
Duration: 2 1/2 hours
Distance: 86,3 km
Duration: 5 Stunden
please click here to see cycling routes in carinthia
Discover the **** Thermenhotel Karawankenhof in Warmbad-Villach and book the "Desire & Mood" package:from EUR 345,00 per person in a double room, half-board and Kärnten Therme soa included. Children up to 3,99 stay for free.
- 3, 5 or 7 nights with half-board (with light lunch buffet)
- Free access to all FUN, FIT & SPA areas of the Kärnten Therme
- € 20,-- SPA- & beauty voucher per adult to use at the PREMIUM SPA of the Kärnten Therme
- Soft bathrobe, slippers and spa bag for the whole duration of your stay
- Great choice of daily sport’s activities in the exclusive Fit area of the Kärnten Therme (Yoga, Zumba, spinning lessons on the panoramic roof-terrace, Indian Balance...)
- All amenities of the Karawankenhof included