Villach is surrounded by mountains. In the name Karawankenhof one can already suspect: Skies, Boarders and guests who just want to enjoy the wintery landscape, find here on the three boarders of Austria, Italy and Slovenia a multiple choice of well-prepared slopes and tracks.
Three ski-tours in three countries...
... and three peeks in three days...
EUR 299,00 per person in a double room
(excl. local tax, payable upon departure; single occupancy supplement: € 90,00)
Mount Mirnock (AUT), Sella Nevea (IT) und Mojstrovka (SLO). These are the ingredients for our Alps-Adriatic ski-tours camp, with the thermal base camp Karawankenhof.
- 3 nights incl. rich buffet breakfast sportsman and 4-course dinner (incl. light lunch buffet)
- Free and unlimited use of all areas at the KärntenTherme Spa - FUN, FIT & SPA on 11.000 sqm
- SPA-area incl. sauna infusions after daily ski-tours and anti-sore muscles
- Equipment check (right use of avalanche transcreiver, shovel, peep)
- Three guides tours with a qualified guide
- Hints and procedures for off piste skiing with practical exercises for down hill skiing
- Ski-tour map for the Alps-Adriatic-Region
- Trial material from the brand "PIEPS" (avalanche transcreiver, shovel, peep)
- Free SPORTaktiv-Peeroton drink bottle
- SPA bad with bathrobe, towels and slippers
February 20th to 23rd 2014 (Thu. - Sun.)
March 13th to 16th 2014 (Thu. - Sun.)
The Alps-Adriatic-Ski Tours Camp is fully booked. Although you have the chance to add your name to our waitlist. Please contact our reservations-team on +43 (0)4242 3001 10 or by e-mail email@example.com
The mountains Gerlitzen, Lussari, Nassfeld, Verditz … famous names for the one who loves skiing...tempting destinations for snow lovers for the one who wants to explore everyday something new...Family friendly slopes can be found in abundance around Villach and for the real athletes among you: The World Cup slope of Bad Kleinkirchheim or Kranjska Gora are just a few kilometres from the Karawankenhof.
Do you want to exchange skis with skades? When the Carinthian lakes are frozen, it is an unique experience to glide on glittering ice and enjoy the most wonderful wintery sceneries. Or move on to a taboggan run on exhilarating descents...or would you prefer a romantic sleigh ride for two?
It will be hardly not to find a winter sport, whether traditional or one of the new extreme sports..in the Alps-Adriatric-Region you will not miss anything.
Suggestions, information and assistance as where to find rental equipment - the friendly team at the reception will be delighted to help you...to enjoy the winter at its best!
And for guests who spend their best time of the year at the Karawankenhof ... the KärntenTherme is always open independent of the weather!
Our Advice for all winter sport enthusiastics: If there is not enough snow, at the Alpen-Arena (cross-country ski-tracks) there is always plenty of it and floodlights ensure ideal conditions to exercise till late in the evening.